Award winning luxury chalet & apartments, in a stunning location, featuring panoramic mountain views. Stylish and comfortable accommodation, extensive facilities, fantastic food and excellent service make the Deutlhauser a great choice for your winter holiday.
Quietly situated at 1244m, just 1 hour from Salzburg, in the pretty alpine village of Ramsau am Dachstein, on the sunny Ramsau plateau, which is above the lively resort of Schladming & at the foot of the majestic Dachstein Glacier.
Suitable for couples, familes, small & large groups with either sole or shared occupancy. The accommodation is individually styled & has been recently refurbished & up-graded, yet retains much charm & character. Maximum capacity for exclusive use of the Chalet – 26 beds & 4 extra beds – 30 people.
The Deutlhauser has been awarded Certificates of Excellence by Tripadvisor, for achieving a 5 Star Rating in 2010, 2011 & 2012 as a result of the number of 5 Star guest reviews!
A wealth of opportunities, Styrian hospitality, annual World Cup ski races & the Alpine Ski World Championships 2013 make the Schladming-Dachstein region one of the top resorts in Austria!
Now for the great news about the World Championships : the main winners are “you” our guests. You get to experience those World Championship slopes & you will also be able to enjoy all the benefits of the enormous investments being made in the ski area.
This region is in the heart of the massive Ski Amade, the largest ski area in Austria & one of the largest in Europe with 860km of piste on one lift pass!
There really is something for every ability here with beautifully groomed, tree lined & quiet pistes, a very modern & efficient lift system, characterful mountain restaurants and a fantastic snow record.
Schladming-Dachstein Ski Area Facts:
- Altitude : 745 – 2,996 meters.
- Slopes : 232 km
- Lifts: 98, including 2 new 8 man chair-lifts with heated seats! This area now boasts the one of the most modern & efficient lift system in Austria.
- Some of the longest uninterrupted runs in Europe: 7.7 km, almost 5 miles!
- Several World Championship slopes & annual FIS race events.
- Snowmaking : 99% coverage of slopes.
- Night Skiing : Yes
- Glacier Skiing : Yes.
- Glacier Traverse : 25 km
- Freeriding : 18 km – Edelgriess Run from the Dachstein
- Ski Schools : 18 including 11 with Ski Kindergartens & all day childcare
- Mountain Restaurants : Over 40
- Fun Parks : 3. Including the Atomic Superpark, plus the biggest Snowboard School – Blue Tomato, based in Schladming.
- Cross Country Ski Trails : 490 km. Classic – 371 km. Skating – 139 km
- Alpine Ski Trails : 3 of up to 15 km long.