From May to the October all guests staying at the Deutlhauser will receive the Sommercard which offers the possibility to choose from over 90 FREE activities of attractions in the region.
There are more than 100 attractions included:
- The Dachstein cable car once per week (usually costs €32 / Adult)
- All other local lifts – 5 chairlifts & gondolas (1 lift / day)
- 5 local toll roads
- Local buses & hiking taxis
- Swimming lakes and pools
- Local Museums
- Nature adventures, like: Wörschach gorge, “Wild Waters” the highest waterfall in Styria, Mini Golf, Pine Oil Distillery, Diving Rod Tour, Öblarn Copper Trail and more………
- Sports and hiking adventures, like guided hikes, glacier hike, Nordic walking, paragliding
- Program for Families and Kids like mini kids forest climbing park, donkey rides, tractor rides, bread making, child care, horse riding, treasure hunt, fishing, climbing, adventure hike, carpentry & much more………
You choose the included activities as often as you feel like at no charge.
Lot’s of attractions designed especially for kids – The KidsCard’s weekly program promises all kinds of action, excitement, fun and games. Special children’s events, swimming lakes, mini- golf and lots more, all ensure that your KidsCard family vacation becomes an unforgettable experience!
There are also many “Bonus Partners” who offer activities & attractions with generous discounts: there are 44 “Bonus Partners”