Welcome to the Deutlhauser
If you would like to:
- Ski in the one of Austria’s absolute Top 5 Ski Resorts
- Ski in the largest area in Austria, the Ski Amade, with 860km of piste on one pass
- Visit a high quality World Cup Resort – Schladming is hosting the World Cup in 2013
- Have a short transfer of 1 hour from Salzburg
- Enjoy the 189km of piste in the local Schladming area, over 4 inter-linked mountains
- Benefit from the 40km of family pistes in sunny Ramsau
- Try Glacier Skiing on the Dachstein Glacier
- Enjoy the untra modern lift system where queing in very rare
- Ski down varied & beautifully maintained, tree lined slopes
- Enjoy the various Board Parks – including the Atomic Super Park on the Dachstein Glacier
- Take part in some austrian Apres Ski!
- Enjoy the reasonably priced lift pass
- Take advantage of the numerous high quality, atmospheric but exteremly reasonable, monutain restaurants in the area
- Ski in an area still little known by the Bristish
- Try Cross Country Skiing – possible to access the cross country tracks direct from the door – ski in / ski out.
- Maybe take advantage of the numerous non-skiing activiteis available such as: Guided Snow Shoe Walking, Glacier Trek, Sleigh Rides, Horse Riding, Night Sledging, Swimming, Spa facilities and much more…..
Then Ramsau am Dachstein in the Schlamding area is the location you are looking for!
If you would like to stay in beautiful Chalet Hotel:
- With stunning panoramic views and a sunny position, but within 15 minutes walk of the village centre
- With a great reputation – check out our reviews on Trip Advisor
- With a fantastic range of facilities – have a look at our facilities page
- That has plenty of social space to spread out in – a Bar, Dining Room, Guest Lounge & Wellness Suite
- Where food is a prority and is delicious & varied
- Where the service is second to non and the hosts really go out of their way to make sure that you enjoy your holiday
- That has a great atmosphere making it easy to meet like minded people or enjoy the time with your family or group
- That can accommdate couples, familes & larger groups equally well
- Where the accommodation has been refurbished to a very high standard and is luxurious but with a very comfortable home from home feel
- With flexible accommodation – both Rooms & self catered Apartments
- Where the attention to detail is great and everything has been thought of
- Where Airport Transfers can be easily organised for groups of up to 29
- That offer a Ski Shuttle Service to & from the slopes in Schlamding, Ramsau & Haus allowing you to make the very most of the fantastic ski area
- With a excellent English speaking Ski School / Hire Centre, Partner who even provide their own private ski shuttle service
- Where Ski Hire can be pre-booked & pick up & drop off is orgainsed
- Where Ski Lessons can also be pre-booked – both group & private.
- With a nice blue slope within 100 meters of the house – ideal for beginners & children
- Where you can go Night Sledging on the “Cooks Night Off” on a 3.5 km, fully lit track, in the village – a great night out!
Then the Deutlhauser is the place for you!